Legal services offered:
▪ Commercial and residential property management and leasing
▪ Dispute Resolution of all kinds, with particular focus on land disputes.
This includes traditional court-based litigation, mediation / ADR, landlord and tenant problems, boundary and neighbour disputes, rights of way, nuisance claims, adverse possession and (with assistance from other professionals such as surveyors and planning consultants) building disputes and planning issues
I aim to:
▪ Deal personally with all matters I take on
▪ Achieve a high standard of performance and the best outcome wherever possible
▪ Offer a cost-effective service - fee scale available on request. Evening and weekend appointments available when necessary
After 25 years of experience with a prominent Thames Valley law firm, I now have an independent practice with an office in Hungerford Town Centre. I also act as a Consultant for the Merriman Partnership, a well respected and long established Marlborough firm of solicitors, and run my own commercial property management and leasing company in Somerset. I have also trained as a mediator in the field of community mediation. My practice is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 469437) and is fully insured against professional liability.